Terms and Conditions
The features of www.directlink.com.ph are intended for your personal use only. Besides the content submitted by users in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, this website contains materials owned by or licensed to us including but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Modification, reproduction, or distribution in any form is prohibited without the prior written permission of Direct Link Insurance Agency Inc.
You acknowledge that our website includes content submitted by third parties including users of the site. You agree that our site includes as a feature a community forum where users can upload content including but not limited to text and image; and that we are not responsible for reviewing and editing said content. Any information contained in the material submitted by a third party is not of Direct Link Insurance, and we do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of such content.
You may submit content provided you do so in accordance with our Submission Rules. You accept entire responsibility for all content that you make available through www.directlink.com.ph.
Representations and Warrantees
By uploading or submitting content to our website, you represent and warrant that:
- You have all the necessary rights to the content
- All information submitted by you is true, accurate, current and complete and does not violate this Agreement
- We shall not be required to make any payments to you or to third parties claiming through you with respect to the authorized use of any content you submitted.
- The content you submitted will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others; violate any applicable law; be defamatory; fraudulent; pornographic or obscene; disrupt, interfere with or attempt to facilitate any unauthorized access to any portion of our website; collect information about other users of our website without their consent otherwise systematically extract data from the website or our computer system.
www.directlink.com.ph includes interactive areas in which users can express opinions and share ideas and information. We do not monitor all of the material submitted to our website. In addition, we do not control, and are not responsible for, content submitted by users.
By using our website, you may be exposed to content that you may find objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of our website and any of its content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to review your submitted content; to refuse or remove content; or to deactivate an account which in our opinion (a) violates our website’s Terms and Conditions (b) violates any law or infringe upon the rights of third parties (c) adversely affects our public image or reputation.
You agree not to submit content:
- That is unlawful, pornographic, violent, defamatory or invasive of another’s privacy
- That is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- That falsely claims to be submitted by another person or entity
- That uses the name or likeness of another person for commercial purposes, without that person’s explicit consent
- That infringes proprietary rights of any party
- That is false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- That constitutes or contains “junk mail,” or “spam”
- That constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation, otherwise posted in areas which are not designated for such purpose
- That contains software viruses or programs designed to interrupt or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That disrupts the operation of our website
The information contained in www.directlink.com.ph is for general information purposes only. All content on this website is provided “as is” and “as available” and is published in good faith without verification. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, performance, security or non-infringement of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage of any nature relating to any action you take or frail to make based on the contents found in this website.
We endeavor to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Direct Link Insurance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.