Filing a claim is simple
First of all, you being on our claims page means it is likely that something unfortunate happened. If that is the case, we hope you are OK and that whatever has happened is not too bad.
Whether it be in your preferred CASA or through any of our Gawa Agad repair shops, we will get your vehicle done in no time. Report your accident, check requirements needed, submit them here and we’ll take care of the rest. We will strive to do everything we can to help so you can get back on the road faster.
Faster Claims Processing through our Gawa Agad Program (GAP)
Gawa Agad’s repair shops are drive-in-claim centers that make it easier for your vehicle to get repaired. Just follow these two easy steps:
- Call us at (02) (8)828-2000 and Direct Link will arrange for your damaged vehicle to be picked up by your preferred GAP Shop. Alternatively, you can personally bring it straight to any of our GAP-accredited repair shops.
- Submit Documents. Submit the following documents to your preferred GAP Shop and Direct Link will take care of the rest. You may also call the Direct Link Hotline (02) (8)828 2000 to arrange for pick-up of documents from your specified address.
- Your Direct Link Car Insurance Policy and Official Receipt.
- Your Driver's License and Official Receipt.
- Your Vehicle's Certificate of Registration and Official Receipt.
- Original Police Report and/or Driver's Affidavit of the accident.
Getting your repairs done through CASA
For vehicles that are not older than 3 years, getting a repair through your preffered CASA is easy.
Just click through the following steps.