Gawa Agad Program
Everything you need in car insurance and a great deal more.
Direct Link is your personal assistant on and off the road.
We make things work for you.
Gawa Agad Program
Gawa Agad Program (GAP) is a claims settlement system whereby accredited automotive shops are authorized to function as a drive-in claim center. This means a client can file the claim straight to the shop. He or She can bring the damaged car together with the basic claim documents, so that repair begins right away. Insured vehicle that is three (3) years old and newer from the date of original purchase is entitled to CASA-repair for accidental damages. GAP Shops are among the few across the country that merited a four- to five-star rating from the Department of Trade and Industry. This rating puts them to the CASA-category or the highest classification of automotive service shops.
1. Fast and prompt repair of your car.
2. Minimum documentation requirements.
3. Paper works to be handled and completed by Direct Link.
4. Pick-up of your car to the GAP-accredited shop and delivery to your preferred site after repair.
5. In and out car wash for free prior to delivery.
6. No need for estimates from other repair shops.
7. No need for evaluation from professional evaluator.
8. No need to wait for Letter of Authority from Insurance Company.
9. One (1) year guarantee on repairs.
10. Guaranteed brand new original replacement parts.
1. Call the Direct Link Hotline at 828 2000 and Direct Link will arrange for your damaged vehicle to be picked up by your preferred GAP Shop. Alternatively, you can personally bring it to any of our GAP-accredited repair shops.
2. Submit Documents. Submit the following documents to your preferred GAP Shop and Direct Link will take care of the rest. You may also call the Direct Link Hotline 828 2000 to arrange for pick-up of documents from your specified address.
a. Your Direct Link Car Insurance Policy and Official Receipt.
b. Your Driver’s License and Official Receipt.
c. Your Vehicle’s Certificate of Registration and Official Receipt.
d. Original Police Report and/or Driver’s Affidavit of the accident.
If you have any questions, please call 828 2000 to talk to a Direct Link Account Servicer.