To be sorry is not an option. Get full protection for your car so that when accident or natural disaster strikes, you get the immediate financial help that you need.
Direct Link Comprehensive Auto Insurance has the following coverage:
1. Loss or Damage. This coverage will indemnify the policyholder for loss of or damage to the insured vehicle, its accessories and spare parts, including all declared items inside the vehicle. The loss or damage can be a result of any of the following: accidental collision or overturning, by fire, by malicious act or whilst in transit.
2. Excess Liability for Bodily Injury and Property Damage (BI/PD). The policyholder will be reimbursed for all sums, in excess of the limits of liability provided by the CTPL insurance. The reimbursable sums represent all sums paid by the policyholder to be discharged of liabilities for death or bodily injury of a third party and for loss or damage to the property of a third party subject to the limits you have selected.
3. Auto Passenger Accident (AUPA). The Auto Passenger Accident (AUPA) coverage will provide compensation for and shoulder medical expenses arising from death or bodily injury sustained by the passengers of the insured vehicle including its driver.
4. Acts of God (AOG)*. The AOG coverage when in force will pay the policyholder for the loss of or damage to the insured vehicle directly attributable to acts by forces of nature such as flood, typhoon, hurricane, volcanic eruption and earthquake.
5. Riot Strike and Civil Commotion (RSCC)*. The RSCC coverage includes loss of or damage to the insured vehicle caused by riot and civil commotion.
*Additional coverage subject to approval
If you have any questions, please call 828 2000 to talk to a Direct Link Account Servicer.